[Dailydrool] Bunz & Thighz, and Ruby & Cookie

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 6 06:08:01 PDT 2008

Dis be Morse. I be checkin da dwools and I be seein' dat Da Brudder be geddin da Bunz and Thighz faw Elder Clara.  Furssly, she not need it.  Nope.  She juss be da shapely gurl and dats da way it gonna stay!  Listen to I, Brudder, she guds enuff to eat as she be!  Buts, I hab sumfink to say on da bunz and da thighz.  Da momslabe be geddin a bit fluffy, and she get da DEE VEE DEE.  It be called Da Hip and Thigh Die-Att.  And she hab da book too.  She not be readin it yets though, and she not be watchin da DEE VEE DEE eeever.  Nope. Dey be gavrin dust alweddy.  Dats all I be sayin on dat. BWAAHHHHH!!!!  She shud be eatin dem gween beanies like I bin.

Heather, I saw your post about Ruby and Cookie, and with potty training, whether they're older or younger I would say it is probably the same - as they are always so food focused! - we would put Morse out to toilet in the garden about every hour or whenever he woke up from a nap, and then the minute he did something in the garden, heaps of praise and cuddles, with a little treat too.  It worked quickly.  And about the diet for Cookie, Morse has lost 17 lbs with the green beans.  So he is now just eating his meat twice a day with the beans mixed in - we have stopped the biscuits and just given the cooked green beans.  They are excellent in losing weight.

Good luck!  Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB x