[Dailydrool] LoChopt Kennel

Lainee Francis lainee09 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 6 09:39:42 PDT 2008

Does any one know anything about LoChopt Kennel in Slaterville Springs, NY?  The owner is Barb Cromley who also shows Bassets and is a dog show judge.  I found her on the Basset Hound of America web site.

I am going there on Sunday, July 20th to look at some 16 week old puppies, as well as a 10 month & 1 year old BH.  I talked to her at great length when TicTac was still with me and again a week after TicTac left me.

She had all the right answers when I asked her my questions but I wanted to know if any one on the list knows of Barb and or the kennel.

 Lainee & TicTac--(A new angel ATB), the Queen "B"
"B" for Basset, of course!
And "Patches" & "Pockets" ATB