[Dailydrool] Drool and Prayers Please

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Jul 6 10:09:05 PDT 2008

yesterday at 11:00 AM (Saturday ) my son's  EX-Girlfriend called and was
crying, asked me to come right a way that her dog  had died.  Her Companion was 11
1/2 years old , a big Golden retriever  weighing in at 118 pounds,  a big
girl and the biggest goof ball you ever  met.  she had been going down hill the
last few months, but was still  eating and doing all the things she normally
did, just a lot slower. Melanie had  taken her outside to go potty Friday
evening )  and someone next door shot  off a M-80 fircracker, Melanie thinks Sugar
had a stroke because she started to  stagger and was having a hard time coming
into the house.  She got her in  the house and she got a drink of water and
then went to her bed. Melanie thought  she would be Ok and went to bed beside
Sugar this was at 2:30 AM. sometime  during the night, Sugar got up and went
down to the basement and died. Melanie  just loss her mom to Cancer last year,
her oldest son lives in Columbus and her  youngest son will be leaving for the
university of Wisconsin in August, Melanie  is divorced and now she is LOSS !
I am like a mother to her so she called  me and my son to  to come down and
help. it was difficult to go through, it  brought back so many memories of my
loss, but i had to be strong for her. I took  Sugar to a crematory  and am
having her cremated,  I sure would  appreciate any prayers  that you Droolers could
spare for my  " step  daughter "  Melanie , her and her son are having a real
hard time   going through this.

THANKS

Malene