[Dailydrool] Cleaning Lady

John Falk john_falk at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 6 14:04:03 PDT 2008

I can't help you find a new cleaning lady and if you saw my house you'd know that "I" am extremely under qualified.  What I am here to suggest is that if your cleaning lady's only complaint was that your dog hair being too much for her vacuum, maybe you could supply a vacuum at your house to be used there.  Maybe a nice Dyson Animal at your house for the cleaning lady to use while there would solve the problem.

John Falk