[Dailydrool] cleaning lady

cchound at comcast.net cchound at comcast.net
Mon Jul 7 08:32:56 PDT 2008

Cleaning lady = $125 per week
Vacumn Cleaner = Approx. $350
Basset Hound with massive shedding issues = PRICELESS!!!!!

My cleaning ladyquit because of the same issue. OH WELL, how silly of me to think a cleaning lady was supposed to vacumn and to have a really good one at that.

I must admit, when owning a Basset you really do need to have a  love affair with your vacumn cleaner.

Get a head start, fire the cleaning lady buy a Furminater along with a Swiffer for in-between. Works for me.

Bev slave to massive shedders, Tyler and Toby