[Dailydrool] re;dog attack-

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sun Jul 6 15:40:19 PDT 2008

Amber we are so hoping Lizzie is okay--we send drool-we have been  there/done
that-I had the Dazer with me, if you go to search and dog dazer it  comes up,
runs about 25 dollars. It sure worked and kept us safe. At first I was
worried as it puts out a very hi pitched sound only animals can hear, but after  it
was all said and done, I have to say I was glad Elwood could hear it too-had
he barked, growled, tried to defend himself--well it might of made made
matters  worse-it is worth the money in my opinion-it sure helped us.
We wish you well, we know things are upside down for you--
Snooters and drool on the way-

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE