[Dailydrool] not fair

June Scheunemann equineent at tm.net
Sun Jul 6 16:47:31 PDT 2008

Dis be da Master Gus here..

My Moma just not fair taday!!!  Nope, I was helpin' Granma swave cwean da
baffroom and so to git outta her way I jumped-ed into da tub.den aw ob a
sudden dere is Moma.:oh Gus you need a baff???  OK!!" she says and den I
gets a baff!!!  I didn' need no stinkin' baff!!!!  At weast den she wented
an got Wittle Lewoy and he gotz a baff too!!!!  Den she was gonna let Miss
Nala not get a baff...said Nala didn' need one.ha ha..ole' lady needed one
mor den me and Lewoy!!!!!!!  Anyway den she sayz oh da tub dirty now so she
mite as well gib Nala a baff too..so she did.  Bwahahahahaha!!  I still don
fink it fair but, at weast we aww gotz one!!

Now Gus you and Leroy and Nala all look soooooooo handsome!!!  And
beautiful!!!!  You even smell really nice now too.  Just think the other
houndies might really really think you is sweet!!!  Actually it was such a
muggy day and both Nala and Leroy were shedding out that soft under coat
really bad soooooooooooooo the bath really helped that.

June and the sweet smelling houndies