[Dailydrool] Water Wings for Brudder Elwood

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Sun Jul 6 19:48:40 PDT 2008

Dear Brudder Elwood,

Mom and I have been checkin' out Google Earth and we noticed that your house
is getting lots of rain.  In fact, I think you got 2340240 nickzillion feet
of rain just yesterday and 4320523141 nickzillion feet today.  I think that
the Brudder better break out tools and start building a BIG boat - it would
have to be big for to fit Elder Clara and all the others too!  In the
meantime, never fear - I will be shipping out 5 sets of water wings to your
house tomorrow morning.  Be careful - if you start to float away, the ocean
is pretty close to you and I hear there are fishies with big toofers in the
ocean!

Drools to ya!

Norm