[Dailydrool] drool to those in need

Tammy Jo Wilke kes_fl at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 7 06:33:24 PDT 2008

I try to keep up on the drool. its been rough these last 7 months.

sending drool, hugs, and prayers to those in need.

my son eric isnt sleeping again. and not eating much.. but we had trial last
month (the ex). and have to see the ex this week..

I put the pictures in the basset photo album, we can not believe how much
that basset on the front of the album looks like lexis marie atb.. most
pictures that didn't have a name already printed on back, I matched to
letters and put name on back of pictures. but some I could not match  up..
but I give all the furbabies cute nicknames anyway.. eric just gives me the
look. lol.  ones that were too large for the photo album, I put in clear
protective sheets and will look for a binder to put them in.. I bought him a
wooden chest, big enough for the basset books, letters, cards.. he is going
to stain it himself.. and I said we could put basset stickers on it, if he
wanted..

eric can now look at the pictures and talk about his lexis marie.. he cant
believe his mooster had so many friends.. every picture he looks at, he
tells me that is what his new sister will have to look like.. he wants a red
and white with love spots on her belly, lazy, who's idea of exercise is
getting out of bed and being hoisted up on her throne (loveseat), meals and
treats brought to her (little legs can not walk all the way to the kitchen
to eat, mean momma), watch cartoons, dvds, be entertained by watching
brudder play video games, hogs mommy's bed, blankets, take long naps, demand
belly rubs, demand a treat when brudder enters the room, and blow air out of
her huffers, as eric calls them.. and must go hmpfffphhhh.. when someone
tells her something she doesn't agree with..  and must pout, give the look
and be a diva.. just like his mooster..

well, at least I got him off the 14 basset hounds (13 puppies and one non
puppy).. I don't think I am young enough to handle puppies, let alone find
us a place to live to have that many.. .. lol  I said first we pack, then we
move, then we get settled, and I promise you with all my heart, you will
have another basset someday.. I promise..

thank you for being there for us.. it is hard to believe it has been just
over 4 months that lexis marie went to the rainbow bridge.. it still hurts..
but one day at a time has helped, along with all of the kind letters, cards,
pictures, books and photo album of bassets..

thank you most kindly.. I don't know what we would have done without our
drool family.

tammy eric and angels atb lexis marie and shadie babe