[Dailydrool] The amazing Dog Dazer and window sills

bassetmom at frontiernet.net bassetmom at frontiernet.net
Mon Jul 7 06:13:47 PDT 2008

Hi,

I was reading the post about the dog dazer. My brother told me about
them after nearly becoming lunch for a neighbor's mastiff.

It is truly an amazing product.  I have had neighbor's think that
their dog had suddenly become well behaved because it ran back home
after clicking the dazer at it.  It is only about the size of a garage
door opener and so nobody has a clue what you really have in your hand.

FYI ...The "dog dazer" and the "pet agree" trainer are the exact same
product except for the color...I own one of each ...the dazer is gray
and the pet agree is blue.  I ordered the pet agree from
valleyvet.com.  They have great service and the lowest price I could
find.

Our 2 year old basset Rosie chewed up our window sills last year...we
finally tried spraying them with a bitter spray deterent for dogs and
that was enough to stop her.

Sarah
Basset mom to Toby, Rosie and Obie(ATB)