[Dailydrool] Bassets and mistaken identity

cchound at comcast.net cchound at comcast.net
Mon Jul 7 07:36:21 PDT 2008

There are so many people who do not reconize a Basset when they see one. I was approached in Pet Smart and was told "Boy, those are some really big Beagles. My response was, "Yup sure are, if they were a little bit bigger they'd be Bassets. Now mind you our Tyler is a really big jelly like boy with a large domed head, yup, just like a Beagle.

I'm glad I have Bassets because that domed head makes a great kissing spot. You haven't shook hands with a real dog until you shake hands with a Basset.

Lots of drool for those in need.
BEV slave to Tyler and Toby