[Dailydrool] i'm impressed!

RGeyer5165 at aol.com RGeyer5165 at aol.com
Mon Jul 7 06:51:46 PDT 2008

last night i took Buddydawg out for his bedtime walk about 11:00...we walked
the area for about 15 minutes and he didn't do a thing!...i brought him in and
then took him out about 11:40, and we stayed out about the same length of
time, with the same results--nothing!...came back in and closed him in the
bedroom with me, where he usually sleeps and didn't get moving until 9:30 this
morning, when i quickly took him out and this time he peed and peed...but nothing
in the house all night long and he hadn't gone since after dinner last night,
which was about 7:30...what a man!...what a dog!...what a bladder!

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for
fuel-efficient used cars.