[Dailydrool] Hannah Gots Impawtant Stuffs to Say

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 08:42:45 PDT 2008

Hi Ebbery Body,
Dis be Hannah Bandannah da Fashion Diva and I hab some impawtant stuffs to
tell ya. I hab been in wots ub twubble watewy and I needs your help. You
see, my mamma wants me to be a pwincess and I want to be OEBE wike Bruuder
Elwood and Bob the doG. Two weeks ago, I ates the woveseat. Momma comes home
and dere is foam and fabwic, and stuffins, and all dat good stuffs
eberywhere. Dere was no cushions weft dat did'n hab big holes in dah foam or
dat hab dere cubbers weft. She be mads at me.
Last weekend, mamma and the dadswabe Re Up Holes Turd dah lubseat. Munday,
when momma gots home, dadswabe meets her at dah door and tell her - You
don'ts want to go in dere! - What's up wif dat! I only ates the arm ub it. I
lefted dah cushions awone!
Anyways, here how you can helps me----
My momma and Auntie Sharon talked to Clyde Kadiddlehopper bout doin dah next
Bark of the Month (almost) Book for OBR. Dat is where I comed from. Dah mean
"bweeder" gabe my momdog to OBR cause he don't do buppies in dah winter. My
bestest foster mommy Maribeth tooked my momdog and gabe her a home to have
we in (me and my 8 brudder and sisters). Den I camed here to my forebber
home and my mamma spoil me wotten! I lubs dat!
Now, to help OBR (and to gets me outta twubble), yous need to gets dah book
"Champion Sleeper" by Tom Young. He be dah nice man dat wote dah book
bout dah basset dat is goods at sweepin. He gonna sign dah bookies for
ebberybody dat get ones.
Dah books is only $15.00 for one and den you cans get up to two mores for
onwy $10.00 each. Now dat is a deal!!!!!!! To order yours, tell Auntie
Sharon you wants one and send my mamma duh monies to our house or to dah
Paypals she hab.
I wite for you dat stuffs:
Paypals is slave2bassets at gmail.com

and I libes wif my momma ats:

Kathi Lockhart
1624 19th Street
Parkersburg, WV 26101

Dere is one more fing you need to do. Goes to
http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r177/slave2bassets/?action=view&current=Hannah056.jpg
and
wook at my pitcher. I am gonna gibs you "dah wook" and you is gonna buys dah
bookies, OK? Dat ways, I can works on bein a pwincess for my momma and dah
OEBE for me.
Lub and Dwool to Alls,
Hannah