[Dailydrool] Sally

Jean Leritz maxsally2 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 09:58:40 PDT 2008

I am looking for some extra drool for Sally today because she is having an ugly pink cyst removed from her front paw.  It is right where the paw bends back and seems to be getting larger by the day.  She is halfway to 15 so we are concerned about putting her under.  She will also come home with the dreaded lampshade and we have had no experience with that. Hopefully, she will be able to sleep, which, with treats, is her favorite activity.
I don't post much but surely enjoy everything sent by others, especially Brudder Elwood ane Nigel.
Jean and John Leritz and Sally (What have they done to me?)