[Dailydrool] Sally

Jean Leritz maxsally2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 19:11:07 PDT 2008

Sally came through very well with clean teeth, well-clipped nails, and missing 4 cysts.  The largest and ugliest on her front paw could not be completely removed and we are awaiting the test results from it.  The vet tells us it will probably grow back. The cyst looks like bubble gum in color and grows as a lare, soft flap.  Thank you for all the drool because she seems to be recovering from the effects of surgery well. She did not eat her noon treat of carrots until I cooked them!
Jean and Sally (I'm getting lots of attention but resting most of the time)