[Dailydrool] The "Red Zone"

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 09:32:27 PDT 2008

Debbie,

What medication do you give Clara during storms? My parents, who live in Hurricane Central (SW Florida) recently adopted a basset with severe storm phobia. The vet gave them some kind of medication, but it apparently only works if given well before the storm starts, which isn't always possible in the land of sudden thunder.

 Thanks,

Esther Strom