[Dailydrool] the 4th

Bassetmomx2 Hound bassetmomx2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 12:44:57 PDT 2008

Hello fellow droolers---We hope everyone had a good holiday weekend. Yankee
lucked out, because the weather was overcast here and the air was thick, so
the fireworks were cancelled---so no loud BOOMS & CRACKS, that send him into
a pacing, panicing, poor fearful pup (he's 6, but still my puppy).

Augie was sick last week, he was pacing back and forth, back and forth &
would not even acknowledge us when we called him. After the vet trip, he had
a UTI & his
thyroid is a little off. The next day he was back to almost normal after he
got a couple of shots, bloodwork, xrays & meds from the vet.

Healing Drool to all that need it (Bassets & Slaves alike)!!!

bassetmomx2, Augie & Yankee