[Dailydrool] Standing up to Mom

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 02:36:01 PDT 2008

Hi Pam,
First we send our condolences and  heart healing drool to you.  I agree with Rebecca, Popeye deserves a special resting place of your choice where you can feel that you have honored him for all the love you shared.  I would explain to your Mom, that this is your decision  and you plan to carry through with it.  I am so sorry that you have to go through this, especially during a time when you are grieving.
Droolz and Prayers,
Karen and  The Dog House Gang,
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie, Teeka, Gregor and Cuddles