[Dailydrool] Smart Trim nail clipper

GalinkinSK at aol.com GalinkinSK at aol.com
Mon Jul 7 15:40:25 PDT 2008

I just received my Smart Trim nail clipper that the Ozark Mountain Basset
Rescue was offering.  I don't know if they have any more available but I  think
it is great...You can adjust the depth of the clipper to cut a little or  more
of the nail desired.  It also has a battery operated nail file  attached.
Very nifty and works great...Owen , my very obliging Lab let me  cut all his
nails in a matter of seconds...Abraham, not so much...although I did  get two of
his nails.  I will try later to get at least another two.   Reasonably priced
and the proceeds go to rescue.  I strongly recommend  purchasing one if they
still have any available.

Shelley, Owen and Abaham Ga-linkin