[Dailydrool] Gonna wun aaway I am

sook54 at bellsouth.net sook54 at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 7 16:31:26 PDT 2008

Ta dayz not much funz! Zoee Belle gotts useed ta all da partyin and attenshiun ober da fouth ub julys and now dere aint be nuffen for we ta do. Da Mum and Pappy goes ta wurk dis mornin an leff da pwincess homes awone. dat not b so guud. Mum dinnnt eben fixxes da kong wiff goodies. I almoss didn' surrbibe all de day an aksually fought da Zoee Belle gonna starb ta deafff. I shows dem swabes who da boss! What dey be gween beanies in my bowl fur? dis be krual an in humain tweatment. day gets yous all use to da guud wife and den take it all aawayy. i gonna wun aaway and fines me a swabe dat gib me anyfing da Zoee Belle wants. dooz any ub yous houndies and houndettes nose ub a pwace wike dat? juss wet me nose soz dat I kin starts pakin.

Dont wan no gween beanies. Zoee Belle wans sum guud tweats and bunches ub bewwy wrubs.
Zoee Belle ub da Souf