[Dailydrool] mistaken identity

Pollyaanaa at aol.com Pollyaanaa at aol.com
Mon Jul 7 16:31:47 PDT 2008

Hi all,
When we first got Sam(antha), we already had Lady, ATB, a beautiful beagle
who happened to be the same colors as same.  I took them for their first  walk
together and a man stopped to admire them.  He then said, "What  beautiful
dogs.  What are their names?" I told him and then he said, "Such  beautiful
beagles".  Well, you know that I had to correct him.  Sam is  obviously not a
beagle, she is all basset all the time.  He was a bit put  off, a bit embarrassed,
and went on his way.  I still get a giggle when I  remember it.

Lori.......slave to Sam, yes I made another batch of Frosty Paws this
morning.
Sam(antha)....yummo......hey wait, Lady was taller and skinnier than  me.  I
am a lowrider.
Tater & Hazel....the not wannabeez Let's toss the dog in the  pool...she'll
sink....the house will be ours again.