[Dailydrool] Meet Molly!

Carol V MacLeod macleod at tcnj.edu
Tue Jul 8 03:38:41 PDT 2008

I want you guys to meet Molly - Honey and Leroys playmate.....she is great
and it is the best that our neighbor got a basset.....the moved in a few
years ago and when they met Honey they said a Basset is for us....well now
that we have two - they want another basset too.....so if anyone knows of
a basset that needs a good home...nice fenced in yard and young
kids....let me know....we are in Hulmeville PA 19047....

This picture was taken in our Honey and Leroy's back yard - Honey is the 3
year old and Leroy is the brown and white 10 month old.....that leaves
Molly the tri colored.

Thanks for watching....and oh yes we have lots of bunnies here too just
like in Chruchville....you are not too far from us...we go to Churchville
Nature Center......we try to save the bunnied tooo...........

Carol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFLEWbClX-o&feature=email

10 month old bassets playing