[Dailydrool] our montana moment

Basset Rescue of Montana bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 08:53:59 PDT 2008

howdy to all and we hope your summer is going along fine and our bestest
healing drool is being sent to all who need it.

finally starting to place our great new and returning items for all
houndie houlihans such as myself!!    Our founder, donna owens, came to
visit us from Arizona and brought along her hand made custom wood
leash/hat racks.   we now have them on HOUNDS BAY and the pic i took
shows three ....each one different....check out the heart drawing on
one.   they are lovely and very functional and i wish i could take a
better picture to show how wonderful they are...  i will send anyone
wishing to see any one of them much closer ..just ask.     our
fundraiser efforts  are going strong this summer and on the 27th sunday,
at 11am...starts our event out here at the ranch.  we are having a yard
sale, obedience exhibition with advanced training in open, (hand signals
only) and utility,  auctions, raffle,  homemade  bread and cookies to
sell and free refreshments, etc etc...AND BEST OF ALL WE ARE SHOWING OUR
RESCUES ALSO!!!
not sure how to get the link...but i just did a copy/paste of what was
in the browser:
> C:\DOCUME~1\LESLIE\LOCALS~1\Temp\yard sale.zip
well, anyone wishing to view our flyer we have being distributed in our
county and in the new media, please just ask me and i will forward you
the entire flyer.

sorry , but i turn 65 this week and i was raised in the dial a phone
era!!!! lol
thankyou for checking out our leash racks offered on hounds bay....

leslie, basset rescue of mt.

--
 *Leslie Ames*
	Got Bassets??