[Dailydrool] New Charms/tags!!

Susan Stoker sue117 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 8 08:34:22 PDT 2008

It's time!!
I have ordered NEW little charms to raise money for Basset Rescue!
I decided that I needed one that didn't say "basset rescue", but was still applicable...(see below picture)

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/sue117/Old_Dogs_Need_A_Home_Too.jpg

Like usual ALL monies will be going to Bluegrass Basset Rescue in KY.

I have ordered 250 of these for sale.....if there is a lot more demand for them I can order more, but for now this is it...

If you are interested, send me an email at the above email and I'll give you the details.

Susan Stoker (and the Tank Hounds)