[Dailydrool] King Bob the Dog to be Grand Marshall in Oregun

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 12:30:19 PDT 2008

Yes, Beau, Snoopy, Barney and Coltrain, King Bob will be the Grand Marshall/and Pooba at the Oregon Basset Hound Rescue's first annual waddle!  He has graciously accepted this post, and only wants some special cookies for his reward!  The waddle will be 7/19 at the Woodburn Company Stores (very nice place to shop) at 4:00 pm.

He has also challenged everyone participating in the waddle to bring in more pledges than he will, so get those pledges in boys!

I wish we had an all boy house like you do!  Stella and Bullet are the crabby ones here.  Bullet makes us all paw the line.

Your furiend
Roland