[Dailydrool] Score 1 Rabbit for Reggie Part 2

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue Jul 8 16:27:39 PDT 2008

I raised rabbits in 4-H as a kid and our basset/beagle hunter would occassionally corner one when they found a way out of the hutch.  Although he never bit them, we found that some of the rabbits would be so frightened they would keel over from a heart attack.  As far as disposing,our animal control will not pick up anything besides maybe a skunk or a bat due to the threat of rabies.  They won't even pick up a dog unless it is vicious or injured.
Droolz to all,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie, Gregor, Teeka and Cuddles