[Dailydrool] Bassets and Beagles

Anna P angelicpawlosia at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 18:16:31 PDT 2008

I think it's not only people who mistake Bassets for Beagles.

In our compund there is a lady with a baby Beagle and the puppy is really cute. Everytime he is outside he just runs and jumps but doesn't get too excited over other dogs UNTIL he notices Pepe. He jumps on him, lies in the grass in front of him to encourage playing. Pepe lets him jump all over him and rolls on the grass for belly rubs :-)))

So I am guessing the puppy has to think Pepe is a beagle :-)))

Anna, Pepe and Lulu ATB