[Dailydrool] Raffle for Cathi's hounds

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Wed Jul 9 05:34:45 PDT 2008

I posted last week about a raffle being organized
for Cathi Cox's vet expenses for her senior hounds,
Boudreaux and Angel Marie. It's obvious that Cathi
and Gaylon and their hounds are much loved
because so many people responded with donations.

The raffle pages are finally up and there's
some fabulous prize packages - 7 of them to
be exact! Do check it out and please, if you're
interested, get your tickets soon.  This raffle
will only be open until July 25th so please
consider that when mailing checks! Drawings
for prizes will be in the afternoon on July 27
and winners will be announced on the Drool.

Tickets are $1 each or 7 for $5 - make checks
out to Donna Lindy and be sure to include your
email address and how many tickets for which
prize package(s). Mail checks to me at:

5137 Chestnut Circle
Woodstock, GA  30188-4370

For ticket purchases of $20 or more ONLY,
you may use Paypal. Contact me for that info.

Suz Green, one of the mods, will be watching
over my shoulder and helping with the book-
keeping for your protection - and mine! You
may also make your check to Cathi Cox if
you are more comfortable with that.

Here is a link to the web pages for the raffle -
if you have any problems please let me know.
Please note that ticket purchase info is on the
Prize Package A page;  just click on the different
prize packages at the top of the page to see
the groups of prizes.

http://web.mac.com/dlindy/Site_10/Prize_Package_A.html

My thanks to everyone who has donated these
great items!

Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Pw Pauline, Gracie
& Bosley, missing Dudley ATB