[Dailydrool] Ear Canal Surgery

Betty Harvey fishbowl at epix.net
Wed Jul 9 05:38:58 PDT 2008

Our Daisy Duke had terrible ear infections.  We are fortunate to live
less than 2 hours from Cornell University and they tested both ears and
found two different bacterias - one for each ear!  It can be very
discouraging, but I believe with proper diagnosis and treatment, you
won't have to go the surgery route.  I was contemplating that same
surgery and I'm thankful I didn't.  I hope you are able to correct this
problem.

Slobbery Drool to you and your houndie.

Betty, slave to all at the Fishbowl Ranch