[Dailydrool] HEY EBER HOUNDDIE

claudia oneil mouse1 at wk.net
Wed Jul 9 20:54:23 PDT 2008

HEY YA'LL, announcement  aaarrooooooooooo......  our buddy clyde kiddlehopper has chosen the next "bark of the month club " selection.  CHAMPION SLEEPER is the name of the book.  mom read it to us and it gets a 4paws up review.  it shows how hard we houndies work at helping our humans.  eber houndies needs a library of their own.  this is a chance to add to your library and to help all the homeless houndies that are not as fortunate as us.  so get the tweat money out and order up.    this will be a special book because it is pawtagraphed by the guy who wrote it.  we done woofed at ya , winston,sadie, and sir henry the bloodhound