[Dailydrool] Bored furbabies

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 21:09:24 PDT 2008

With all the fires that are in the surrounding area we haven't really seen the sunshine for the smoke. Because of the severe weather alert (due to the heat and the smoke) my kidz are going stir crazy with cabin fever.  It is after 8pm right now and we have cooled down to 99.  Lately we have been going out at late evening to play in the backyard but since the smoke is getting worse (it is a smoke fog here) that is now going to be out. Walks have been out for a few days. So now I am looking for ideas to keep them entertained.  I know they are bored as they are sleeping more and there have been a few cranky moments with all of them.  Anyone have any ideas on how to entertain bored droolers?
To all the droolers and families that are in the fire areas our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie, Gregor, Teeka and Cuddles