[Dailydrool] dogs & catz

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 05:05:33 PDT 2008

My dogs-- Mitchell included-- years ago lived with two cats. Inside the
house there was never a problem other than the occasional "yowlfisss" when
one of the cats got stepped on. Outside was a whole nother story, and I
quickly learned not to have the two species outside together. My cats went
out with a harness and a long tie -out (which I held, I never tied because
they were forever winding through the bushes...and they actually hunted that
way, and caught voles and mice. The quick kitty movements triggered the prey
drive in my dogs. Bad news. Altho Cooper is afraid of cats inside a home, he
has no such inhibitions outside, and I have no idea what the boyz would do
with a kitten but that is why I no longer have kitties.

(Nigel says he wants a kitty what is it.)

MomPerson to Nigel,Llewis, Zelda (it's small, it moves, get it.) Mitchell,
and Cooper (oh danger danger)