[Dailydrool] Avoderm

Carol Gazzara carolgazzara at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 06:47:08 PDT 2008

  Ok, since we're starting on pet fool....Again, I've got to ask:  Has anyone tried  (is it new?) Avoderm?  Yes, I know avocado is on the no no list, but I have our Rosie on it about two months and I have to say that her skin issues cleared up and her coat is back to smooth and silky feeling.  She won't eat is plain (of course) so I add egg in the am and chicken or whatever we're having in the pm.  We did the same with her Wellness (which we previously used and liked).  Is anyone out there using Avoderm and if so whatya think?

Carol & Rosie in Florida