[Dailydrool] Hampton Court Flower Show, Tammy re basset behaviour and Comments re Lowness

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 10 07:04:44 PDT 2008

First of all, a friend of mine is visiting Hampton Court flower show in London today and has just sent me this picture:

www.mediamessaging.o2.co.uk/mms2legacy/showMessage2.do?encMmsId=08829EE2270CB828

Tammy, re your friend's basset, unfortunately (LOL!!!!) this just sounds like typical bassetness!  Best thing to do, I find, is to give in gracefully - otherwise she will have a lot of flat basset and hrrrrmphing and sighing and faux-dying on the side of the street.  *snort of laughter*
Pumbaa ATB did it, and now Morse does the same.  They are pure character.
And lastly, discussing basset's em, well, being low hung....when we got Pumbaa we noticed a mark on either side of his coat, towards the end of his back.  We bathed him a few times and noticed that these marks soon came back.  It wasnt until a few months later that dad-slave and I were walking behind him, watching him waddle down the lane, when we noticed his crown jewels literally swinging from side to side.....yes, THAT was what was leaving a mark!!
I also remember an episode where I walked past a building site, and one of the builders yelled at me 'Blimey!  that dog should be in a porn film'!!!!
What could I say?

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB