[Dailydrool] mea culpa on the free shipping for dog food

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu Jul 10 13:24:04 PDT 2008

Yesterday I posted on the Daily Drool about the site that offered free shipping.  I had not used the site but me daughter was the one that told me about it and the free shipping.  I tried to order too and it charged shipping.  Daughter called and they told her that there was a problem with the web site and that the free shipping only applies to certain items.  I am so sorry...I feel terrible about this.

Karen