[Dailydrool] Kitty Cats & Slobberfest

Courtney Willard courtney_willard at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 11 05:57:20 PDT 2008

I just wanted to add to the posts about the cats.  Our dogs (2 bassets and a bluetick) are mostly kind to our cats indoors.  The cats will usually end up covered in basset slobber - but they venture out at their own risk as the cats have a gated off room that has their litterbox and water.  Inside our bluetick has no interest - none, nada, zilch.  However, once the cats are outside, Gilbert the coonhound chases them like they're raccoons.  Luckily, he's a terrible coonhound - don't worry, we don't actually tell him that.

If any of you droolers will be at Slobberfest this weekend, we'll see you there!  I'll be the redhead with the basset - oh, wait.  I guess I'm just the redhead!

Courtney Bishop
Momslave to Gilbert, Maggie and Franny