[Dailydrool] carnage in the park

Helena Poist helena at proplanner.com
Fri Jul 11 07:25:20 PDT 2008

I read about the squirrel getting away.. but this morning walking my two
bassets, a foster basset and one OLD beagle, my hunter found a nest..
Much to my surprise, there were not bunnies but something else in there.
They starting pouring out of the nest. Here I was in the middle of a
soccer field in the park SCREAMING... two had them in their mouths, the
old beagle was having nothing to do it and my tri was sniffing. I am
yelling and yelling for them to drop the living things.. My foster
proceeded to eat it.. YES, EAT IT.. I am mortified. I tried everything..
I am heartbroken.. I know the circle of life thing.. but I am ready now
to be all vegetarian. I didn't like it one bit. I don't know if anyone
has experienced this.. My hunter didn't eat his but dropped it.. the
creature didn't survive I am sure.. but I cant believe my foster ate
it..
As I walked away and looked back, nothing was moving... it made me very
sad.. to know I was a part of that.. unknowingly of course...