[Dailydrool] The World According to Norm - Mom's Got Rocks Too

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Fri Jul 11 11:14:21 PDT 2008

It's me again - Norm!

Things have been perkin' along here since the dog show.  I was sore for a
day or too and Mom was all worried.  But Dr. Bob said that it was okay - and
CBL also told Mom that she is sore after a weekend of dog shows too!  Opie
is all better too - he had a pulled muscle from playing too hard with Ouija,
his sister.  So, all of us houndies are doing GOOD!

But Mom - that is another story.  On Tuesday morning she started acting
funny - she didn't eat her breakfast and she was moping around.  She kept
visiting the bathroom over and over again but that is TMI!  Do these
symptoms sound familiar???  Mom said she had a kidney stone.  And she told
ME not to eat rocks!  I told her she needed to go visit Dr. Katie and get a
zipper put in but she said NO!  Then she started drinking this red cranberry
juice - LOTS of red cranberry juice.  While she was making her 423523
nickzillion trip to the pee-room, Grady drank her juice and spilled some
too!   Grrrrr - Mom was not in the mood for that!  All day Tuesday - all
night Tuesday night - all day Wednesday - all night Wednesday night -
cranberry juice, water, pee-room, cranberry juice, water, pee-room.
Geeeezzzz - she kept me up all night!  Finally, on Thursday Mom said she
washed the rock out of her!  I still think a zipper would have been easier
and we all could have gotten some sleep!

Drools to ya!

Norm and the rest of the Red Bay Boys

Grady, Hoagie, Johnny and Opie

Sandi - Mom to the Red Bay Basset Boys