[Dailydrool] Aggressive dogs

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Fri Jul 11 11:47:39 PDT 2008

I remember a couple months ago someone posted that a dog they were
either fostering or that was in rescue was exhibiting aggressive
behavior similar to the dogs in recent posts, and they found out the dog
had an illness of some sort, but I don't remember what...maybe Lymes
disease???  Does anyone remember that??  I'm just wondering if any of
these dogs that are suddenly becoming aggressive, etc. may have the same
thing and are not being properly diagnosed.   Just a thought, I'm no
expert...I just hate the thought of a dog having to be put down when
there is the possibility of another solution somewhere.  I totally feel
for all of you who are dealing with this.  It's so hard!!

Jessica L. Sutton