[Dailydrool] cross walk pooper

Karen.Johnson at cancer.org Karen.Johnson at cancer.org
Fri Jul 11 12:23:34 PDT 2008

Why is my precious little Cindy Lou suddenly waiting until we get in the
middle of cross walks and then, to my horror, pooping??  I think she
thinks all of the cars have stopped to admire her poop. She isn't agitated
or nervous....she has,  for some reason, just decided this is where she is
going to go.  Any ideas????

Hugs and Drool,
Karen
Smudgie (Mom, don't forget the poopie bags)
and Cindy Lou ( I want to share the beauty of it with the entire world!)

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.