[Dailydrool] A number oops -- or maybe a cyber-hint

Wendell Flopbottom wendellwaddles at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 14:29:53 PDT 2008

Is it a hint? A suggestion from the cyber gremlins perhaps??

My recent post about my upcoming SLOBBERFEST appearance and my plea for
fosters indicated that I had raised over $22,000 for senior basset rescue.
Well, I actually meant to type $2,200 (plush paws making typing difficult
you know), which is still a respectable figure. But then I got to
thinking... hmmm... maybe it was a hint. I WAS just in Vegas after all --
where dreams come true (even for a plush pup)!! Maybe I COULD raise $22,000
for rescue... it's an ambitious goal, but I'm a pretty ambitious hound. What
do you think? I'm nearly 10% there already... I betcha I could do it. It
might take a LOT of waddling though ...

Still seeking kind fosters...

Woofily,

Wendell