[Dailydrool] Champin Sweeper

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 20:03:10 PDT 2008

Hi ebberybody. Dis be Hannah agin. I is wantin to remind all ob you bout
mine and Clyde Kadiddlehooper's Bark of the Month (almost) fundraiser for
OBR.
I weally needs your help cause I ates some more furnyture todays and momma
was mad, mad, mad. I unnerstans now when dey say dat duh steam a comin out
the headbonz and duh firee eyes balls. I nebber been so skeered in all ub my
lifes! Who wooda thunk an ole trunk be so portant? I didden eben know I hab
a Aunt Teek. Why would she bee in duh trunk?
Annywho's - I asked my Auntie Bonnie to doos a webby site so ebberybody
would know whut to do to gets the book. She a gweat auntie and she debeloped
it white away! Take a wookie and buy dah book to help the OBR houndies wike
me was. It might ebben help me gets outta twubble wif my momma and my Aunt
Teek duh trunk wady.

Goes to:
http://www.ohiobassetrescue.org/barkofthemonthclub.html

Please help a poor, innyocent wittle basset puppy wif her firstest
fundwaiser and makes my momma proud to hab a (hopefully) OEBE/Pwincess combo
a nation.

Lub, Drool, and Snooters to All dat needs em,
Hannah Bandannah