[Dailydrool] Snobby Dogs Photo Contest

Bill billa_1 at msn.com
Sat Jul 12 08:11:12 PDT 2008

We wanted everyone to know that one of Jacquelynn Chazey's 8 Bassets is in this month's contest.
Jackie was on the Drool for years and had to suspend her participation due to personal problems.  We're sure it would be a treat for her to have the "Snobby" dog of the month.
Please vote for Charmin Electra, aka Nilkki on Snobbydogs.com.
Thanks and drool to all in need.
Special woofs to Sally with the lace ears for her cysts being benign.
Woofs,
Janie Anne (Colorado Mt Basset) & Bill

PS Nikki (Charmin) is the ONLY basset this month!!!