[Dailydrool] Bob needs Drool

Ruth Mayberry ram.berry at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 17:40:49 PDT 2008

Me be also sending lotso Drool fer da king ta getz better--
letz us know how ya be!

Hucks da bewwy

  I have been having on and off problems with an unknown owie that will make me occasionally squeal out in pain.

  Well laterly I have been doing more squealing so mommy took me to a new vetman who was a gurl cause the old vetman I have gone to like 4 times for this problem hadnt found anything and couldnt make me squeal

  Anyways this vetlady did make me squeal and hers said there is something wrong with my neck and that I needed a full series of xrays but I needed a blood test firstest cause I am old (I not old just debonairre) so anyways I get the xrays that I take a nap for on Monday

  she gab me pain pills and said to give them to me even iffen i didnt hurt.

  But I really hurt and I am crying out alot and mommy wonders iffen the vetlady hurted me when she made me squeal or iffen i am just getting worse and mommy crys when i squeal and feelers bad

  So pwese send me some drool so my neck doesnt hurt and send some the doctors find what is wrong drool

  Mommy is very werried and sad.

  --
  King Bob the DOg