[Dailydrool] Bob needs Drool

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sat Jul 12 10:04:55 PDT 2008

King Bob,
We are sending you healing droolz and prayers for your ouchy neck and for your Momma as well. We hope that you have a wonderful, happy dream nap on Monday and that your new Doc finds out what is wrong. The Dog House Gang will keep their paws crossed for you, that is 28 paws in all!  Please keep us posted on what the Doc finds.
Healing Drools and Prayers,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie, Gregor,Teeka and Cuddles (You are not old,you are handsomely distinguished!  She needs to show some respect for The King Bob.)