[Dailydrool] Bob needs Drool

Moglee moglee at triad.rr.com
Sat Jul 12 14:52:02 PDT 2008

We're sending hugs, love, prayers and drool that Bob's pain goes all the way away and his Momma is happy again!

Mo'Glee, Darby and Cathy in NC
  Anyways this vetlady did make me squeal and hers said there is something wrong with my neck and that I needed a full series of xrays but I needed a blood test firstest cause I am old (I not old just debonairre) so anyways I get the xrays that I take a nap for on Monday

  she gab me pain pills and said to give them to me even iffen i didnt hurt.

  But I really hurt and I am crying out alot and mommy wonders iffen the vetlady hurted me when she made me squeal or iffen i am just getting worse and mommy crys when i squeal and feelers bad

  So pwese send me some drool so my neck doesnt hurt and send some the doctors find what is wrong drool

  Mommy is very werried and sad.

  --
  King Bob the DOg

  Support Basset Rescue order Bob's Kewl stuff at
  http://www.bbostelman.net/Bob/bobthedog.html

  http://www.mypetspages.com/mysite/389/
  http://georgeegrunt.com/bobthedog/index.html