[Dailydrool] bob the dog and other boo boos

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Sat Jul 12 11:26:30 PDT 2008

Bob -  So sowry to hear 'bout yuz nek.  I hopes da meds help a bunch.
Yur peeps shoud gib you extra cookies cuz of your boo boo.

Me Mom hurt her leg an her peepman put a hot pink cast on it.  When
see gots home her fwiend goes--jeez--you match Jill the Bagel's collar
and leash.

So Fwiday da MeDad takes ME to da vetman and he puts a bandage on my
heartworm test poke spot an guess what?  It's hot pink jus wike
MeMom's bandage.  Cooincidence?  MeDad won't tell MeMom. So den I
wimped thru da house like MeMom but she sez--No Jill, you have no boo
boo; you get no extra cookies an I tell her weal loud--No cookies for
me, eh, Hum no hugs for yuz.

Anyhowz, yurz peeps need to gib yu many cookies fer yur neck and give
some extra in my name fer yu, too.

Jill the Bagel

(I kid you not, this crazy dog started limping when she got home and
howled like a banshee when we removed her dressing from a simple blood
test.  Of course, the limping stops as soon as the cookies appear.  Go
figure! - Nadine, Slave to Jill)