[Dailydrool] Drool request

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 15:54:10 PDT 2008

A little healing and comfort Drool for my daughter, who put her heart dog,
Kailey, to sleep today. Kailey was 16 and failing rapidly. I am not sure at
all that Kailey as we knew and loved her for SIXTEEN years was even home
anymore--which did not make today any easier. She was not a Basset, she was
a Keeshond, but she was wonderful.
Drool for my daughter Stacey would be appreciated and if you wanna send a
Basset card she knows about the Drool....Eva is their Rottweiler, who has
never known a world without Kailey.

Stacey & John Arguello& Eva
634 S.Highland Ave
Apt#2S
Oak Park, IL 60304

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell, Zelda and Cooper