[Dailydrool] (no subject)

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Sun Jul 13 03:51:10 PDT 2008

<<Why is my precious little Cindy Lou suddenly waiting until we get in the middle of cross walks and then, to my horror, pooping?? >>

Belvedere doesn't do it in the road, but he loves to poop on the sidewalk--I think he takes it as a challenge. All that nice sidewalk just sitting there.

I can't tell you how to stop it, unfortunately. Bel has been doing it for years.

When it happens, I usually sing him the classic song, "Why Don't We Do It in the Road?" But this song is even more appropriate to Cindy Lou!
Pam, with Drew, food slave to the Dashing Bassets