[Dailydrool] (no subject)

donna larue dnnlarue at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 06:07:52 PDT 2008

Hi everyone....long time, no hear, huh!!!!!   I have a question & I'm hoping that y'all might be able to help me.  Dixie has an owwie on her nose.  Not so much as owwie, as an "I can't stop scratching my nose!  It itches!".  Her nose is now kinda split right down the middle!  It looks like it hurts!!!!  OUCH!!!  If anyone wants to see it, e-mail me & I can send you a picture of it, if you need it!  It's looking worse all the time.  Today, she's rubbed it on the carpet so much, it's bleeding!  HELP PLEASE!!!!  I'm sure that Dixie will appreciate it, too.  Larry & I thinks that it's allergies, & would give her Benadryl....but, we're afraid to!  THANKS!!!!

Dixie The Magnificent(ly Insane)  Doer uv Dastardly Deeds  OEBE